Dr. Mansi Khurana, currently working with JBS Noida, has over 11 years of experience in teaching and research. She holds a Masters and PhD degree in Statistics from Banasthali University. She started her career working as a Statistical Analyst at Cranes Software, Bangalore. She was a recipient of Canada Commonwealth Scholarship, 2011 for a six months research project at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada and she has also worked there as a Research Assistant in 2013. She has published many research articles in journals of international/national repute and also won the ‘Best Graduate Poster Award’ in a conference held at Concordia University, Canada in 2011. She has also conducted various trainings programmes on Statistics, R software, Business Analytics and Latex open source software in workshops, FDPs and EDPs. She has also trained IT employees of HSBC on Data Analytics and Statistics. Her areas of interest are linear and non linear models, time series analysis, data analytics and various data mining techniques. Prior to joining JBS, Dr. Khurana has worked with various reputed educational institutes like ICFAI Business School (Gurgaon/Pune), Banasthali University (Rajasthan), ITM University (Gurgaon) and Galgotias B School.
- Chaubey Y.P., Khurana M., Chandra S., ‘Jackknifing Stochastic Restricted Ridge Estimator with Heteroscedastic Errors’, Some Recent Advances in Mathematics and Statistics, Proceedings of STATISTICS 2011 CANADA, IMST 2011-FIM XX, Concordia University, Montreal. (World Scientific, Singapore.) (2013).
- Khurana M., Chaubey Y.P., Chandra S., ‘Jackknifing the Ridge Regression Estimator: A Revisit’, Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods, Taylor and Francis (2014).
- Kunroo M.H., Sofi .A., Khurana M., Mogha S.K. ‘Re-visiting the Impact of the Euro on Trade Flows: New Evidence Using Gravity Equation with Poisson Count-Data Technique’, Proceedings of Sixth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 547. Springer, Singapore (2017).
- Khurana M., Chaubey Y.P., Chandra S., ‘An Investigation into properties of Jackknifed and Bootstrapped Liu-type Estimator’, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences (2018).
- Khurana M., Chaubey Y.P., Chandra S., ‘Confidence Intervals based on resampling methods using Ridge estimator in Linear Regression Model’, New Trends in Mathematical Sciences (2018).
- Khurana M., Chaubey Y.P., Chandra S., ‘Jackknifing and Bootstrapping the Liu-type Estimator’, in International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Statistics, Banasthali University (January 2017).
- Khurana M., Chaubey Y.P., Chandra S., ‘Improving Ridge Regression Estimator using Jackknife Technique in a Linear Regression Model’ in IWCBTA-2013, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (January 2013).
- Chaubey Y.P., Khurana M., Chandra S., ‘Jackknifing the Ridge Regression type Estimators’, poster presented in STATISTICS 2011 CANADA, IMST 2011-FIM XX, Concordia University, Montreal (July 2011).
- Dube M., Chandra S., Khurana M., ‘Restricted Ridge Regression under Balanced Loss Function’, in the International Conference on Development and Applications of Statistics in Emerging Areas of Science & Technology, University of Jammu (December 2010)
- Recipient of Canada Commonwealth scholarship for a six months research project with Prof. Yogendra. P. Chaubey at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada (2011).
- Won cash prize for the ‘Best Graduate Poster Award’ in STATISTICS 2011 CANADA, IMST 2011- FIM XX, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.