Dr. Sharma has more than 11 years of experience in teaching at institutions of repute such as Institute of Charted Financial Analysts of India, Hyderabad and St. John's College, Agra. He has published his research work in Journals of repute. He has also conducted sessions in Executive Development Workshop organized for the executives of IT Industry.
- Verma Neha and Sharma Rahul, "Impact of Mergers & Acquisitions on Firm's Performance: A Pre-Post Analysis of the Indian Telecom Industry" Asian Journal of Management Research, Volume 4, Issue 1, 2013, pp. 163-175.
- Goel Sweta., Mani Mukta. and Sharma Rahul, "A Review of Performance Indicators of Mutual Funds", Researchers World - Journal of Arts, Science and commerce, Vol. III, Issue 4(1), 2012, pp 100-107.
- Goel Sweta, Mani Mukta and Sharma Rahul, "Investment Style and Performance of Mutual Funds: An Empirical Analysis", International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, Volume 3, Issue 9 (September, 2012).
- Goel Sweta, Sharma Rahul and Mukta Mani, "A study of performance and characteristics of open ended mutual funds", Asian Journal of Management Research, Volume 3, Issue 1, 2012, pp. 116-124.
- Verma Neha and Sharma Rahul, "Impact of Mergers & Acquisition on Financial Performance: With Special Reference to Tata Group" International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, Volume – III, Issue – VII, July, 2012, pp. 140-143.
- Sharma Rahul, Mishra Jitendra Kumar and Abidi Naseem, "Implementation of "IFRS": Issues And Challenges", Review of Business and Technology Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2008, pp. 1-8.
- Sinha Rohit, Sharma Sanjeev and Sharma Rahul, "Exports of Indian Leather and Leather products to European Union (EU) – Challenges and Opportunities", Conference proceedings of National conference on Emerging Business Environment – Challenges and Opportunities. (2005)
- Goel Sweta, Sharma Rahul and Mukta Mani, "A Study on Performance Related Characteristics of Mutual Funds", Emerging Issues in Management and Behavioural Science, Dr. Anil Kumar, Dr. Arshdeep and Ms. Kavita Singh, Bharti Publications, Delhi, 2012, PP147-155.
- Sharma Rahul, "Value-Based Education Leads to Peace", A Pathway to World Peace, pune india, organized by World Peace Center (ALANDI), MAEER's MIT Pune, India and India international multiversity, Pune Maharashtra, pp. 89-90. (2006)
- Goel Sweta, Sharma Rahul and Mukta Mani, "A Study on Performance Related Characteristics of Mutual Funds", International Conference on Management and Behavioural Science held at Hotel Parkland, New Delhi, organized by Society of Management and Technical Professionals on June 3, 2012.
- Sharma Rahul, "Value-Based Education Leads to Peace", World Peace Conference – 2006 held at World MAEER's MIT, Pune, India from January 30th, 2006 to February 3rd, 2006 (UNESCO CHAIR PROGRAM)
- Upadhyay D, Sharma Rahul and Sharma Rashmi, "Continuous, Comprehensive Evaluation and Students' Ability", National Seminar held at Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Agra on December 21-22, 2012 organised by Dayalbagh Educational Institute and National Testing Service, CIIL, MHRD, Govt. of India, Mysore.
- Sinha Rohit, Sharma Sanjeev and Sharma Rahul, "Exports of Indian Leather and Leather products to European Union (EU) – Challenges and Opportunities", National Conference held at St. John's College, Agra on February 25th and 26th, 2005.
- Attended conference on "Excellence in Research and Education Conference" organized by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore during May 1-4, 2009
- Participated in the National Seminar on "Emerging Trends in Financial Services" organized by Institute of Professional Excellence 7 Management, Ghaziabad on November 3, 2007.
- Attended 6th National HRM Summit organized by All India Management Association during October 19-20, 2007 at New Delhi.