MBA Admission Procedure
Admission : 2 Year MBA Program (Batch 2023-25)
JAYPEE BUSINESS SCHOOL (JBS) is a leading business school in North India and is backed by the INR 20,000 crore Jaypee Group.
JBS lays emphasis on Basics, ICT Integration, Social Internship and Elective modules in both major and minor area of specialization. JBS recruiters include E&Y, Paytm, SAPLabs, Amazon, Berger Paints, Byju’s, Grail Research, HCL Technologies, Click Labs, Honda Cars, Tectura, IHS Markit, Redington, S&P Capital IQ, Jabong.com, Global Logic, 99 Acres.com, Square Yards, Naukri.com, Nopaperforms, Copal Amba, Mazaars, Kotaklife, To the New, Home Credit India and many others.
Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating by 31st July, 2023 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30th September, 2023. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of their having joined the program provisionally.
2. Selection Process
(a) Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified any one of the following :
- CAT- 2022
- MAT- 2022 onwards
- CMAT- 2022 onwards
(b) Short-listed applicants only (on the basis of relative merit amongst received applications) will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
(c) Submission of application does not automatically qualify the candidate for GD/PI and no refund of application fee is permissible on any account.
(d) The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
3. How to Apply
(a) Availability of Application and Brochure
- Online - Application form is available at http://www.jbs.ac.in, http://www.jiit. ac.in and http://www.getadmissions.com/jaypee
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- to be paid online through Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking
- Print out of the submitted application form along with the photocopy of valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA score card, to be sent to Registrar, JIIT, A-10, Sector-62, Noida, U.P E-brochure is available on http://www.jbs.ac.in
- Offline – (i) Application form is available at Admission Help Desk/Registrar’s Office at JIIT, A-10, Sector-62, Noida, U.P
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- in cash/through card.
- The filled application form, along with the photocopy of valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA score card, to be submitted to JBS Help Desk/Registrar’s office.
- In case of any difficulty contact +91-7428630400/500 or send mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Hostel Accommodation
Hostel will be provided to all desirous students.
For the latest update on JBS placement please visit http/www.jbs.ac.in/mba-placements. Placement after education is a process dependent on knowledge acquired by students, his / her aptitude and attitude, besides the economic conditions prevailing around us. JBS tries to prepare the students to make meaningful contribution in corporate world besides furthering one's professional goals. It is specifically notified that JBS in any way is not guaranteeing campus placement at any stage and expects its students to make their own mark in the corporate world in true traditions of our famous "Gurukul Teachings".
6. For Information Contact:
Jaypee Business School
JIIT Campus, A-10, Sector-62, Noida 201 309
Tel: +91 (120)-2400973-975 Ext-173/179