ICAMT-22, Day 2 (Friday Feb 25),
Track: Advances in Finance and Accounts, 2:00 PM 4:00 PM
Track Convener: Dr. Sujata Kapoor
04 papers were presented and 25 attendees participated in the track proceedings.
Highlights of the Track:
1. The trading and behavioural pattern of Bitcoin was discussed; issues in using Bitcoin as a standard financial currency were highlighted.
2. Financial inclusion is not just opening of bank account, amounts should also be credited in these accounts.
3. The role of financial literacy in financial inclusion was emphasized.
4. Assessment of how Pardhan Mantri Jandhan Yojna (PMJDY) is performing with respect to financial inclusion was discussed.
5. The shift in the role of traditional finance from cost and compliance to the integration of Artificial Intelligence into business and how they have become more customer-driven was discussed.