National Conference on Sustainability in Business Practices
Business organizations nowadays are integrating sustainability into their business so they can do well by doing good. The sustainability practices helps in maximizing the opportunities and minimizing the negative impact of their business operations on the environment, communities and economies in places. The increasing concern for environment and society has led to sustainability practices which will ensure a livable future. Considering long-term prosperity of global companies, this conference aims at providing a platform to business managers and academic researchers to share and update their knowledge for sustainable business and keep pace with the sustainable environment.
In “Sustainability in Business Practices -2020” conference, we seek conceptual, theoretical, and/or empirical quality research papers in the following broad areas of Sustainable Business Management:
• HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
• MARKETING MANAGEMENT
• OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS ANALYTICS
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite original manuscripts from interested professionals and researchers for presentation and participation in the national conference. The papers can be submitted on the conference theme in line with the conference-tracks as outlined below. The conference will have parallel sessions on different tracks. Keynote addresses will be by eminent stalwarts from industry & academia focusing on the conference theme. Parallel sessions will have paper presentations by delegates, chaired by distinguished experts representing each track.
TRACK-1: Sustainable Practices in People’s Management
• Child Labour
• Forced Labour
• Employee Discriminatory Practices
• Collective Bargaining
• Gender Discrimination
• Human Rights
• HR in Labour Standards
• Women Empowerment
• Role of employees‘ interrelationship in the context of sustainable development
• Destructive relations among employees
• Green Human Resource Management
TRACK-2: Environmental Sustainability
• Promoting greater environmental responsibility in business
• Developing environmental friendly technology, products and services
• Climate Change
• Environmental Economics
• Waste management
• Green Innovations
TRACK 3: Sustainable Marketing
• Sustainable Markets
• Green Marketing
• Sustainable Market Research
• Sustainability Marketing
• Green Advertising
• Strategic Business Sustainability
TRACK-4: Sustainable Finance
• Sustainable finance - the roles and impacts of different financial services actors and institutions
• Corporate Governance
• Sustainable finance and the law
• Social and human rights dimensions of sustainable finance
• Sustainable investment in and by emerging market actors
• Green Finance
• Green Accounting
TRACK-5: Business Ethics for Sustainable Development
• Ethics in Business
• Corporate Frauds
• Sustainability as a public declaration to society
• Modern and responsible business
• CSR policy—corporate social responsibility
• Nepotism, cronyism, and favoritism vs. corporate social responsibility
• Green Business
TRACK-6: Sustainable Operations
• Sustainable Supply Chain Management
• Green Manufacturing
• Sustainable Product Management
• End of Product Life Management
• Reverse Logistics
• Sustainable Projects
TRACK-7: Sustainability Analytics: A Key to Transparency
• Green Technologies
• Predictive Analysis for Sustainability
• Crime Analytics
• Sports Analytics
• Health Analytics
• Social Media Analytics
• Risk Analytics
• Analytics for Public Policy
• Analytics in Education
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Full paper submission and presentation will be based on the abstract submitted. The abstract of about 300 words must include the purpose, methodology, major findings of the research, originality and the keywords.
The abstract should be built on the following guidelines:
• Length: 300 words; Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12 points; 1.5 space
• Title Page: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), Contact Details
GUIDELINES FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
1. Article Length: 5000–7000 words
2. Spacing: 1.5
3. Font: Times New Roman
4. Font Size: 12 Points
5. Margins: One inch all around
6. Page numbering: Consecutively numbered pages
7. Title page: The title page of manuscript must include the title of the theme, author’s name, affiliations, keywords (maximum 5), phone numbers & email.
8. References: Authors to follow American Psychological Association (APA) Style to refer.
9. All tables, charts and graphs should be given on separate sheets with title.
10. Wherever necessary, the source should be indicated at bottom.
11. The endnotes, italics, and quotation marks should be kept to the minimum.
12. Paper must have not been published or accepted for publication elsewhere or be currently under any other review.
13. Name of the author(s) should appear only on the title page. In case of joint submissions all correspondence will be addressed to first author.
EASY-CHAIR LINK FOR SUBMISSION
Selected Papers will be published in,
• Paradigm- the Research Journal of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad. Paradigm is published by SAGE Publications and is listed journal in ‘Indian Citation Index’.
CONFERENCE BEST PAPER AWARD
Submitted papers will be evaluated based on originality, research rigor, and contribution to theory and/or practice. In each track, selective high-quality research papers will be awarded best paper award. Full paper is desirable for consideration of award.
* Participants Fees (INR)
Research Scholars 2000
Industry/Corporate Delegates 8000
*Registration fee includes Tea, Snacks, Lunch and Conference Kits and GST as applicable
1. The participants will get 25% discount on Early-Bird registration.
2. At least one of the co-authors must register for the conference.
3. An author must make herself/himself available for both the days of the conference.
4. An author may not present more than two papers.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Online Payment Details:
Account Holder Name: JAYPEE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Bank Name: IDBI BANK LTD
Address: H1/A30, SECTOR - 63, NOIDA, UP 201309
Account No.: 200102000000286
IFSC Code: IBKL0000200
DATES TO REMEMBER
Opens 1st January 2020 Abstracts Submission Closes 31st January 2020 Communication of Acceptance 8th February 2020 Full Paper Submission 28th February 2020 Early-Bird Registration 10th March 2020 Registration Closes 15th March 2020 Conference 27th- 28th March 2020