Programme Educational Objectives:
The educational objectives of the program are to:
- Provide knowledge of management concepts and theories to pursue professional career and or take up higher education.
- Enhance self awareness, team work, technological, communication and research skills.
- Apply tools and techniques for making informed decisions.
- Sensitise students about the social, ethical and environmental issues of business.
- Equip the students with skills to adapt to change and develop an orientation towards lifelong learning.
At the end of the program, student would be able to:
- Acquire knowledge and understand fundamental principles and concepts of business management.
- Apply the concepts to solve day-to-day business problems.
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders of the organisation.
- Develop entrepreneurial mindset and interpersonal skills.
- Imbibe life-long learning skills to contribute as responsible citizens.