The Educational Objectives:
- Impart extensive knowledge of management theories, concepts and models to solve business problems and create new opportunities for successful professionals.
- Inculcate self-awareness, discipline, team-work, leadership, effective communication and technological skills and research orientation.
- Sensitize students about social issues and develop them as socially conscious managers and leaders.
- Infuse a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship for personal and societal well-being.
- Management Knowledge: Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of various domains of Management, including broader global perspectives, with an ability to discriminate, evaluate, analyse and synthesize existing as well as new knowledge, and integrate the same for enhancement of knowledge
- Critical Thinking: Exhibit critical awareness to develop strategies and solutions to current business problems
- Application: Apply the knowledge of management to manage projects in the work environment efficiently and develop effective and innovative business strategy.
- Communication Skills: Communicate simple and complex managerial activities confidently and effectively through reports and presentations.
- Independence: Demonstrate that they can function independently and/ or take responsibility for managing professional practices, in highly complex environments.
- Collaboration and Leadership: Collaborate and lead teams across organizational boundaries and demonstrate leadership qualities to maximize the usage of diverse skills of team members.
- Innovation: To identify timely opportunity to create value and wealth for the stakeholders of the society for sustainable development.
- Ethics and Entrepreneurship: To identify the contemporary social problems, explore the opportunities for social entrepreneurship, design business solutions and exhibit value based leadership.
- Life-long Learning: Observe and examine critically the outcomes of one’s actions, make corrective measures, and learn from mistakes without depending on external feedback.