Dr. Nikhil Yadav is working in Jaypee Business School as Assistant Professor - Senior Grade. He has completed Ph.D. in Finance from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad & MBA (Finance) from UPTU Lucknow. He has 4 years of experience in the Mutual fund industry and Equity research. Before joining Jaypee Business School, one year He has worked as Assistant Professor (Finance) at Chandigarh University, Mohali Punjab. He is also an active reviewer of reputed journals of international publications indexed in Scopus, web of science, and ABDC listed.
Research Paper published in Journal:
- Yadav, Nikhil.Yadav, Uma s. Singh,Anurag .Yadav,Geetu (2022) “Antecedents and Consequences of Public Interest Litigations in Sustainable Environment Protection in India” IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 1057 (2022) 012004 . doi:10.1088/1755-1315/1057/1/012004 (Indexed in Scopus )
- Nair, Parvathy. Shiva, Atul. Yadav, Nikhil. Tandon, Priyanka (2022) “Determinants of Mobile Apps adoption by retail investors for online trading in Emerging Financial Markets” Benchmarking: An International Journal (Under Press) (Indexed in WOS, Scopus, ABDC "B") Emerald Publication (U.K) https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-01-2022-0019
- Yadav, Nikhil. Tandon, Priyanka. Tripathi, Ravindra. Shastri, Rajesh (2021) "A Dynamic relationship between Crude Oil Price and Indian equity market: An empirical study with special reference to Indian Benchmark Index Sensex. Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 28 No. 02 (Indexed in WOS, Scopus, ABDC "B") Emerald Publication (U.K). https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-06-2020-0306
- Tripathi Ravindra, Yadav Nikhil & Shastri Rajesh (2016). Financial Inclusion in India Through Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana : An Empirical Analysis of Statistical Evidence (pp.p. 42-55) . Indian Journal of Finance. Vol. 10 (10) ISSN 0973-8711. (Indexed in Scopus & ABDC Journal List (Rating : C) ) DOI: 10.17010/ijf/2016/v10i10/103014
- Yadav Sanjay & Yadav Nikhil (2017).Emerging Trends of Eco-Friendly Marketing in India (pp. 252-256).Indian Journal of Environmental Protection. Vol 37(3) ISSN : 0253 – 7141. (Indexed in Scopus )
- Yadav Nikhil, Tripathi Ravindra, Shastri Rajesh (2016). Financial inclusion Through good governance in India: A case of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana”, (pp.01-04). International Journal of Academic Research and Development. Vol. 1, Issue 2 ISSN:2455-4197 .
- Yadav Nikhil, Tripathi Ravindra, Shastri Rajesh (2016). Polythene and Plastic Waste Management: Coping Strategy for Health and Environmental Hazards.(p.p 324-331 )Indian Journal of Environmental Protection. Vol 36 (04) ISSN:02537 (Indexed in Scopus )
- Tripathi, Ravindra., Shastri, Rajesh, & Yadav, Nikhil (2015). Make in India through Unorganized Manufacturing Sector: SWOT Analysis. International Journal of Applied Research, 1(6), 166-169.
Book Chapters in Edited books
- Tripathi,Ravindra,Tandon Priyanka & Yadav Nikhil (2018). What drives level of Financial Inclusion: Study with reference to India Chapter in Edited Book by P.M Prasad, HSS IIT Kanpur and Publication by Vernon Press, Wilmington, Delaware, USA .ISBN: 978-1-62273-452-8 4
- Yadav Nikhil, Tripathi Ravindra, Shastri Rajesh (2017). Universal Basic Income in India: Modern Approach of Eradication of Inequality and Poverty. Chapter in Edited Book Modernization in Society and Upcoming Trends Published by Sara Book Publication Ahmadabad .ISBN:978-1-73035-617-9
Paper Presented in National & International Conferences:
- Paper Title “Antecedents and Consequences of Public Interest Litigations in Sustainable Environment Protection in India” International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Green Technology 05-06 April 2022. organized by Mizan Tepi University, Ethiopia & Yazhli Global Multidisciplinary Research Organization (YGMRO), India
- Paper title “Renewable and eco-friendly Energy with Political Orientations of the government of India” presented in International E-Conference on Inter-Disciplinary Approaches towards Socio-Economic Inclusiveness for Sustainable Development (ICSISD-2022) organized by USB, Chandigarh University, Mohali (India) ( June 3-4, 2022) . ( Received Best Paper award)
- Paper title “Prospect and policy for unorganized manufacturing sector in proposed smart city” in Allahabad: a conceptual SWOT Analysis” presented in Geo-Engineering and Climate Change Technologies for Sustainable Environmental Management (Date-9- 11/10/2015) organized by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.
- Paper title “Financial Inclusion through financial literacy : A Viable Business Model” presented in International Conference on “Sustainable business models: Innovative strategies and Practices.(Date: 16&17/03/2016) organized by Department of Commerce Shyam Lal College (University of Delhi) New Delhi.
- Paper title “Investment Behavior Pattern of Investor through online Investment Mode” presented in National conference on Impact of Internet on Marketing (Date : 10&11/02/2017) organized by Dr. Khubchand Baghel Govt. P.G.College Bhilai ,Durg (Chhattisgarh) & Sponsored by University Grant Commission New Delhi.
- Paper title “Universal Basic Income in India: Modern Approach of Eradication of Inequality and Poverty” presented in National conference, Modernization in Society and Upcoming Trends (Date 18, 19 & 20/03/2017) organized by DHSS, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.
Reviewer of Renowned Journals
1. Benchmarking International Journal (Emerald Publication indexed in WOS ,Scopus, ABDC-B)
2. International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets (Inderscience Publishers Ltd indexed in Scopus)
3. Global Business and Economics Review (Inderscience Publishers Ltd indexed in Scopus).
4. International Journal of Society Systems Science (Inderscience Publishers Ltd)
Other Certifications /Awards
- Qualified National Institute of Securities Market-V A Mutual fund distributor module with 60.5%
Marks in the year 2010
- Qualified NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM) Banking Module with 75% marks in the year 2011
- Institute Stipend (2014 -2019) for Pursuing Ph.D sponsored by MHRD Government of India.