Dr. S. Suresh has worked with reputed organizations like Godrej, NIIT and Birla Institute of Management Technology. He is an excellent teacher. His repertoire of teaching skills is based on interactive delivery of theory, case studies, role plays, skill building exercises and video related discussions. He has been a training consultant to well known organisations like Maruti and Hero Honda. An avid researcher, he has presented research papers at international and national seminars. He has developed many case studies for teaching. He is known for organizing large skills building marketing events like Greater Noida Divali Utsav and JBS Mall. He has been an examiner for UPTU. He is the Chairperson of the Conference on Social Media and E Marketing at JBS. At present he is the Head of Marketing Area of JBS.
- Suresh S, Singh N, "Chronological Study on Positioning with Emphasis on Malls", International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management, Vol. 2, pp 94-97, April 2012.
- Suresh S, Singh N, "An Empirical Study on Mall Positioning," VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research, Vol. 2, pp 133-150, 2012, April 2012.
- Suresh S, Singh N, "Structural Model for Mall Positioning", International Journal of Management & Strategy, Vol. 03, and No.04, January-June 2012.
- Suresh, S," Hitting the Hearts: e(emotion) CTM", ICFAI Journal of Consumer Behaviour", vol.1, No.1, pp 41-46, June 2006.
- Dhar, U., Jain, R., Suresh, S., Shrivastava, M., S,"Ruby Woolens", Prestige Journal of Management & Research", 4pp, Qtr. 2&3, 2005
- Suresh S, Singh N, "Mall Positioning Redefined: Dual Expectancy Framework", Indian Retail Review, Special Issue, pp 27-36, January 2011.
- Agrawal, M, Suresh, S., "E-Shopping Customer Experiences: Modeling and Research Design for Threshold Shoppers", 3rd IIMA Conference on Marketing Paradigms for Emerging Economies, pp 56-67, Jan, 2009.
- Suresh, S., Mor, M., "New Battle Grounds: Microsoft Vs Google", International Conference on Management Case Studies, IMT Ghaziabad, pp. 590-602, December 2005.
- Agrawal, M., Suresh, S., Shah,P.P., "DEV Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.", Renvoi Perspectives, Management Case Studies, Amity Business School Conference Proceedings, pp 415-426, 25th September, 2008.
- Suresh, S., Rose, M., "Interactive Communication in Industry: A Study of VoIP Technologies"' National Conference on Management Innovations for Growth, ICFAI Business School, Ahmedabad, Feb., 2006.
- Suresh, S," Medical Tourism: Promoting Brand India", National Conference on Global Competitiveness", ICFAI Business School Kolkata, January 2006.
- Suresh, S.,"Knowledge Management in Consumer Behaviour- The key to Competitive Advantage", National Seminar on Knowledge Management- A Strategic Business Tool, School of Management Sciences, Varanasi, Feb., 2006.